Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Would you hire this guy?

Well here I am in all my bearded splendor. I have shaved in a month. The joys of not working can be quite pleasurable. I did get my hair cut yesterday. It was getting a little crazy.

It seems I may have a job soon actually. I talked with the person who hired me seven years ago to work at Law Enforcement Supply. He is going to be President of one of the companies who are Law Enforcement Supplies major competitors. If all goes as planned I would manage the Tampa store. There would be a chance I would could move. They do have stores in the Atlanta area, Greensboro, NC also Columbus, SC and Jacksonville and Miami. I told him yes to all except Miami and that Greensboro and Jacksonville would be my preferences. If it happens it would be sometime late this month I expect. Since jobs are few and I prefer not to go back into retail this may be my only choice. I know I would be treated very well and that is a major plus.

I have more things on Ebay with more going on today. First five things I list are free and all the rest listed today are half off the listing fee. I think I will take advantage of this.

Thats all for now. Heading over to Orlando today to mmet some people. Hopefully I get back home before we get the storms they say we are going to get. I sounds like we may get hammered.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

I really like the beard!!

Tammy said...

Good news on the job front. And, yes you should move, as much as I would miss you. you must move to grow my friend. I like the beard too. No reason that you can't keep it I think.

Anonymous said...

The beard looks great; not many white hairs ... yet. Hope you get the job and town you want.

We are having 70mph wind gusts; I am hunkering.

Mark said...

Thanks folks. I like the beard and will keep it for a while. Need to pick up a trimmer. Oh there is plenty of white.

As for the job I would prefer Greensboro, NC, or Tampa.

Heavy rains for a short time last night. Nothing like they have been blabbing about for the last three days.