Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Rock n Roll Breakfast







Here are two of the greatest live performances of all time in my humble opinion.
Queen was such a killer band. They were so different than any thing else that was out there in the world of rock.

The Queen song was for the Live Aid performance in 1985. All you have to do is watch and you will know how damm good this is. Perfection.

The George Michael song where he is singing with Queen at the Freddie Mercury tribute is amazing. He does such a fantastic job here. I do not think there is anyone better would could sing and sound so much like Freddie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember when I first heard "Killer Queen" so off to the mall to buy the album. Then they knocked my ass for a loop with 'Night At The Opera". Freddie and Brian complimented each other so well.
Only the good die young.

Another band from the '70's era was England's 10cc. They were different enough for me to like very well.

Tammy said...

So much heart and soul. Sorry to see those talented people that fuel us leave us so soon. I always thought that Jimmie Hendrix would have gone on to mature his music to complete greatness had he lived long enough to meander through life and its lessons.

Mark said...

A friend on mine's older brother, whose was in a band turned us on to them. I was caught a little off guard.

Yep it is too bad people like that leave us so early. Sometimes I think that when people like this die it is part of the master plan.