Thursday, December 17, 2009

Repent from having too much crap

Repent from owning too many things.

So I am into sorting all my "stuff" and all I have too say is #$%^$#. Too much. I found a guy yesterday who has a junk shop/thrift store who buys out estates. I talked with him for a bit and he is going to come over Monday and give me a price for all the items I am not going to take with me. I'll never get what it is worth and I will get more than I would at a yard sale. Believe me when I say that not much is going. I will still be more than enough for one person.

I have always dreaded this day. I knew at some point I would have to clean out. Oh well that is life.

Off to more purging.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love and am always amazed at the stuff people accumulate, even over a short time span. I am a pack rat; I still have useless junk from the 60's.
Lol! Pic.

Tammy said...

purge your very soul my friend as you rid yourself of the huge shell you have been carrying around. I bet you feel free, free, free when you only have to load 1 small truck.

Did you ever see one of those bugs that looks more like a walking dust ball? they are really minute creatures but keep sticking things on the their back making them look big which serves as a camoflouge so they can hide. Cool little critters. Almost as cool as the sand lions we used to play with as children.

I am certain this will be not just a move for you but a life-changing event, long overdue.

Mark said...

I have tended to be a pack rat of sorts. I have always collected assorted things over the years. Thankfully yard sales and Ebay have eliminated much of that.

By the time I am done there will only be enough for a small truck.
The only bug I have seen are ants. They are invading the kitchen and the second bedroom again. Very frustrating. I think they may have a nest around the foundation someplace.