Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Goodbye dust collectors

Well I sold most of my "collectibles" and some furniture yesterday for $500.00. It was what I expected, but less than I hoped it would be. I never could have received that much at a yard sale unless I put many hours of work into getting it all ready and then doing all the right advertising to get as many people as possible. The guys will be here shortly to take all the stuff away. After all of that is gone then I can start to pack. First clean and then pack. Everything will getting a good cleaning, dusting and so on before it gets wrapped and pack. There will not be a whole bunch for the movers to take with them. Then I can start to use the "Florida" room as thee main room to store everything. I also sold $100 worth of some other items the other day and have sold about $350.00 worth of goods on Ebay. So at least I have a little bit of cash.

Gotta run for now the guys are here to clean out the goods.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I can barely imagine all the things you must think of that has to be done, but you seem pretty organized with a definite plan. Fitting photo.

Mark said...

Well I have things fairly under control. The biggest thing will be time at the end of the whole thing.
Since I do not have much to move at this point it is not as bad as it could be. It all still seems a little unreal at this point so that may be my advantage.