Sunday, December 20, 2009

Turn the Page





Tammy, thanks for helping me figure out what to post today. This is great song. I love both versions. Bob's is classic of course and I love the gritty feel of the Metallica version.

So far my version of the GAN, Great American Novel, has been pretty cool.

I put the final touches on all the things I am going to sell. It will be very easy for the guy to look at it all and give me a price.

Yesterday I replanted my lemon balm into a much bigger pot. It now has room to explode with new growth. My friends from Fort Myers came up yesterday and we did some messing around in the afternoon. Then we went to Sam Seltzers Steakhouse for dinner.
We all ended up getting there bbq rib all you can eat special. I ended up getting all their ribs when we had seconds. I have lots of ribs in the fridge. Thank you.
When we came back here we sat outside and I stoked up a nice big fire in my chimnea.
We just sat around and bullshitted until they decided it was time to get back to their hotel. It was a good day.

Today I need to call and confirm everything with the estate guy and then I am free. I think I will take a little trip to Tarpon Springs one last time and then head down to the usual Sunday football bar for the last time. I also need to head to the post office and mail some Ebay items.

Have a great Sunday and get in the holiday spirit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have both of these versions. Metallica also did a great cover of Lynyrd Skynyrd's Tuesday's Gone.