Monday, November 2, 2009

Now what to do...............

So last Thursday I got my prints back from Shutterfly, who do an excellent job, and got them mounted and matted. The picture above is the other one I will submit for the Gallery if the first one sells. I bought frames for them and I have dropped the black and white chair picture off at the gallery. But now I have a problem, a good one. I had the picture above matted in about the same color as the palm cross. When I had this printed I had it done glossy. Now I like this one more than the other and think I should put this in at the opening. I have it framed in a light tan frame and it speaks to me more than the other picture. I think I should go with this picture first. My gut tells me this is better for many reasons. Subject, color, appeal and so on. This is more like my photo hero Eggleston than the other picture.

What do you think?

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I love the coloring in this photo by the way.

I would suggest you go with your gut sweetie.

I'll be wishing you good luck. Keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

I shall echo Tammy except for the "sweetie". :-)

Mark said...

Well I am dropping off this picture todsy. Thanks for not calling me sweetie Ken.