Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Other Side

Well I have been out of work for a week and at this point I have to state that I have not not been this happy in a long time. It is amazing what stress can do to ones mental health. Wow is all I have too say.

I have not shaved since I lost my job and I like having a beard coming in. It is crazy how much gray is in my beard. Not much gray on top, the beard is making up for that. It may be a few weeks before I shave. Depends if the thing starts to itch a whole bunch. We shall see.

The art show next month is a Christmas theme. You can enter ornaments or cards. I think I may put some cards in the show. If you look at my Flickr stream I have a set called Got Jesus. I think I'll pick out a couple pictures from that series and have Christmas cards made from those for the show.

My next post will be 5 pictures that I want to use for the cards. Opinions please.

Not sure what I am doing today. Think I will go to some yard sale this morning and see what Ebay items I can find. One never knows.

My grass is always greener, on the other side.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I grew an untrimmed beard (and hair) 2 winters ago. That sucker never did stop itching.

Mark said...

Mine does not itch so much. It does need to be trimmed a little around my mouth.