Thursday, November 5, 2009

Paralyzed


Ok so I am not going to post anything of substance. If I post all the turmoil I have going on in my head I think I will have a fucking mental breakdown. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFuck.

I feel like I need a shit storm to kick my ass and make me do something with life. For me it is painful to do anything these days. I just wallow in my own self pity and it really sucks.

Ok I am going to watch Dexter. A great Showtime series. It gets addicting. Well written.

I have been listening to WNCW from Asheville tonight. It is a great radio station out of Asheville. The music helps soothe me.

I have been listening to it since I got back from vacation. Not some short lived love of a radio station you hear while away from home. It is good.

Well I have the art show tomorrow tonight. It will be interesting to listen to what people have to say about my picture. I know not all will like it, that is the way of art. Anyhow I just need one to like it enough to take her home. Hell I may have to buy some art while I am there. Pottery perhaps?

Off to the couch. Thanks for listening and hope you understand.

Photo from Tammy's garden.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

I think a new job is in order. This job of yours must be driving you mad.
ok, lecture: "If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you have always gotten." Time for you to shit or get off the pot my friend. You have so much potential, are amazingly funny, adventuresome, smart, and talented (yes, I said talented). YOU don't see that in you but we do. Change is growth and you have been swimming in a pond of stagnant water for a long time, and you know it. make a decision and go. End of lecture.

Thank you for the lovely photo of my sweet bumblebee. Not many flowers left but they are visited all day by remaining bees and butterflies.

do something fun this weekend. I'll call you later. Peas out. Sister Tamatha....

Tammy said...

oh, and 1 more thing... I think a YOGA class would be good for you. now I am really done.

Anonymous said...

Tammy raises fine bees and flowers. Damn good photo, too.

I have no idea where your future lies, but I don't think you are the kind of person to be tied to a 9-to-5 job. You make photos and write with passion, and I believe you love photography very much. Being happy in what you are doing is the greatest job there is. Keep an open mind about yourself, and to quote the bard "to thine own self be true".

Have you ever thought about volunteering as a Big Brother? You could make a lot of difference in a child's life and I guarantee you will learn a lot about yourself. Just something to think about.

V-Peace-V

Mark said...

Holy crap I am a fucking prophet. I lost my job today in the ole corporate downsizing trick. So I guess my next job will as a prophet. Ken do you want to start that church? I really and truly am at the provebial crossroads. I just need to get my head around this whole thing and figure out what I need to do next.

I have already been told that my name is being put out there in my current field and lord knows I could end up with a job for the competition.

I will need to cut back on my expenses where I can and conserve as much as possible for some time.

Well now I can start selling a bunch of my stuff on Ebay and clearing out some things. I know I have stuff that will sell there.

Oh yea, I will sleep late for a few days. What the fuck. I deserve it.

Will a new part of America become my home. That is my hope.

Peace out my friends. Time to crank up some music and go out to the hammock for some mental relaxation.

Oh yea, the art show was fun. The picture did not sell as of this writing bi=ut I did enjoy myself and my work is being seen by the public.

Hammock time.