Monday, November 23, 2009

No picture today

Very busy day today. Primered the post and plant hangers that are going on the corners of the garden. Then I burned all pictures and edited pictures I have taken over the last year to cd.
50 cd's worth of pictures. Outside of the fact I need to do this I have a fan in the computer that needs te replaced. I thought it was the main fan and replaced that at a cost of $40. Come to find out it was a fan I could not see because the one I replaced was hiding it. The fan that need to get replaced keeps the video board from over heating. That will be $10 or $15 to replace.

UUgghh. Thankfully I will be going way for a few days. Then come back and get refocused.

More purging of items and finish painting and get the carpets cleaned. I have not done that this year. Yippee. By the time I am done it will be a new house.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I can't wait to see the garden. You have inspired me to get off my lazy ass and get back into mine. The weeds are trying to take over. I have tons of Monarch caterpillars right now which is extremely cool. I may have a few hatchings while you are here. I had to buy a few milkweed plants from the Home D as mine were eaten to the nib. I suspect they sprayed those plants and my caterpillars can't fully go into their coccoon. Can you beleive that? They advertise these plants are "butterfly plants" but they spray them with some crap that changes the DNA of the caterpillars. I am livid and plan to follow up with the garden dept of Home D AND the grower.

See you on Fri. Stay away from boards, nails, poles, and sharp objects.

Mark said...

Chemicals are why we have some many allergies these days. They are both good and bad.

I'll stay away from all sharp objects if possible.

See you Friday.

Anonymous said...

You are becoming "geeky" with the pc.

Tell Tammy that milkweed is just that around here--a weed--and is considered as a pest, although I have one or two on my fence line.