Monday, November 16, 2009

Sleepless in Tampa







So here are a couple images I want to use for my Christmas cards at the next art show. I have another black and white image of a church that looks like a spanish style church that I want to use. I will need to go through my cd's and find the darn picture. That will be a chore, since my cd's really are very poorly labeled, Ugh, my payback for being lazy. I'll post that picture and one other that I want to use and see what use think. I am going to use Shutterfly to print these so they should look pretty nice. I think I will sell them individually and in a packs. If they do not sell I will use them myself. Hell it will be cheaper than getting cards at the store.
Fell asleep around 9;30 last night. Woke up at 3:00 and could not get back to sleep. So I got up and did dishes, vacuumed, folded a load of laundry and have now put a load in the dryer and the last load in the wash.
Now I am going to get my camera and upload the pictures to the computer. Then crop the pictures of the books I am going to put on Ebay this morning. If you want to see what I am selling my Ebay user name is 7e29. Follow the auctions for some never ending excitement.
Oh yeah, you can bid also and put food on my table.


6 comments:

Tammy said...

I like the boat and house. Hope you sell some. Off to work for me, napping for you?

Mark said...

Thanks for your input Tammy. The house is actually an old church. The steeple is long gone for the most part.

No napping yet. A little work around the house, job seeking and who knows after that.

Anonymous said...

I too like the boat and church, but the top photo speaks to me artistically.

Don't do anything rash like find a job! ;-)

I'll check out your Ebay.

Mark said...

Well these four should work well.
The second picture has been in Explore on Flickr since I posted it.

Look for a job. Now why would I want to do something like that. I'd have to shave.

Tammy said...

write something creative lazy boy. We need another blog. {--} (this is a shimmy butt)

Mark said...

Ha, I like the shimmy butt.

Another blog. We shall see.