Saturday, November 7, 2009

Out to Pasture

Well just like this truck I have been put out to pasture by the corporate paymasters. I was fired, terminated, downsized or whatever term one chooses to use when you lose your job.

Outside of the fact I am now jobless I actually feel pretty free at the moment. It is time to take stock in my situation in life and figure out what I need to do to make some changes in the direction things have been heading. So I will be looking at many possibilities and see if I can move in a new direction and find some meaning in what I do next.

So the options are great even in these times. I am taking this as a blessing and will look forward to the next chapter in my life. Onward and upward my friends. Do not fret or worry about Mark.
If things are going poorly you will read about it here first. If things are going great listen for the cheer from the top of the mountain. If a loud cheer comes to your ears in the middle of the day you will know that something good has happened for me and you can sit back with a smile and know I am moving on to the greatness I was meant to achieve.

Peace my friends. Thanks for listening and enjoy your weekend. I will be enjoying mine as a free man.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Freedom is enslavement by choice; I know I will hear the cheer from the mountaintop. Good luck, dear friend.

Mark said...

Now is the time to make the correct change. I will be an interesting journey.

Tammy said...

I will accept nothing less than your loudest bellow from the top and I know this will be momentous period in your life.
"Believe in yourself." and know you aren't alone.