Saturday, January 7, 2012

Weekend of the couch



One of the top guitar intro's ever. The player's Dick Wagner and Steve Hunter also played for Alice Cooper. You can hear them on the "Welcome to my Nightmare" movie and you hear many shades of the solo's here on that movie.

Mike will be here tomorrow evening. He is bringing me to the hospital on Monday and he will be here until Wednesday morning. Hopefully everything will go according to plan and things will be easy for him. I expect Monday night will be mostly sleepy time.
Tuesday morning may be rusty and then onto the recovery road.

Outside of vacuuming today most of the day was spent doing nothing except taking cat naps. Very boring in reality.

I had the screen door and door in the kitchen open this morning and twice a bird flew in. Once to drink water from a pan I had soaking and the other time it flew around the kitchen landed a few times and then it zipped outside again. I closed the screen door since I figured chasing a bird around while I am on crutches would be an issue.

Laundry in the morning.

Enjoy your Saturday evening.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet guitar for sure.
Glad Mike is coming to help; there will be days of confusion after he leaves. You are adaptable. Carolyn and I are still going to try to get over the hills st see you asap. Maybe bring you one of her potato salads and baked beans and such. You may as well get fat while waiting to heal.

Tammy said...

The birds were coming to bring your their good energy and love. If Ken comes to see you I want you to get a pic of he and Carolyn for me to see. Mikey is on his way. Good picks at the flea market this morning. Off to mix soil and get seeds planted...

Mark said...

mike being here for a couple days will be great. I have adapted pretty well. However I am sure I am the doctor would say I am being to mobile.

You and Carolyn are welcome here any time you want to come over. The invitation is an open one.

i was weird seeing them in the house. I have had the screen door open a lot and never had that happen before.

When I get better a flea market will be one my list of things to do.

I have a Chia herb garden to plant.
A Christmas gift from Mom & Dad.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're in much better mood, Mark. I checked it on my Google map. There is a long distance between Tampa, Florida and Greensboro, NC, nevertheless Tammy's husband Mike is on his way to you. Well ... FRIENDSHIP is the best what we can have in our life.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your surgery.
xo

Mark said...

It is about a 10 hour drive from Mike and Tammy's to here. It makes for a long day.

Mike and Tammy are family at this point.

Thanks Jola. I expect it to go well.
Thank you for kind words.