Monday, January 2, 2012

1 2 12

Need a little positive message this morning. My leg hurt like hell this morning and then a short time after I was and about I misjudged my crutches and fell on the ground. Good morning world. Swept the living room by moving around from sitting place to sitting place. Did the dishes and have a small tender loin in the oven. One of my neighbors is coming over to wrap the faucets outside since the first real winter weather is coming tonight and I do not need freezing pipes. Not much else going on. Hope all are well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First time I fell off my crutches and after I realized I hadn't broken anything else, I got madder than hell. I am more careful now.

If there is anything Carolyn or I can help you with, let me know. That tibia may be a long time healing.

Anonymous said...

Be careful too, Mark. You shouldn't tax this leg.
Please take care of yourself!

Mark said...

I was not thrilled, but I can't say it was unexpected. i was less than pleased as this morning was not the best.

I suspect the doctor would say I am being to mobile. I almost done with laundry then I can become one with the couch.

Everyone's wishes are a comfort.

Now if you get Ms. Carey over here with a sponge..............