Saturday, January 14, 2012

Saturday morning acoustic



Cleaning some windows this morning. Vacuum this afternoon. Nap whenever I want.

Who wins today God or the Patriots? Bet the ratings will be huge. Super Bowl type numbers will be watching this game.

I am itching to go for a drive and shoot some pictures. Maybe tomorrow morning.
Shoot from the drivers seat.

I am going to put socks on Summer so she can pick up her own dog hair. I think she may object to such work.

Have a sunny Saturday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Things which our dogs love: a good food, the couch in our living room and long walks. I doubt if Summer likes the socks. On the other hand our dogs trust us so they are ready to accept our ideas; these a bit crazy too. :-)
We have snowing Saturday in Warsaw. Kids are happy. The winter came.

Anonymous said...

Don't think God is ready for the Pats although the Broncos have done well with a divine hand at the helm.

You will get some sass from Summer.

Mark said...

I think I'll try the socks just for the insanity of it. At least I will be amused.

Cold here but no snow.