Tuesday, January 24, 2012




I look at this photo everyday. I have too for motivation.

My left arm is killing me. I slept on it last night and did not even sleep well.

Congratulations to the Supreme Court for the decision against the police and for the people in limiting police actions without a warrant. The was about privacy and will be the big as social networking grows larger in all its forms. Keep an eye out as we go forward as the powers of police get larger and larger.

Fight the Power.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I look at this one too every day. It especially gives me courage with dancing in public (as I get terrible stage fright). thank you for giving it to me as a gift those years ago. going up to CT in April for Rita's 80th Bday party. Tia will come to pet sit that weekend as Kitty is geriatric at this point and can't really be left alone. Finally going to the doct tomorrow to get my Rx of xanax. The ringing in my years is out of control. Glad to hear your leg is starting to let you wobbble around w/o crutches. Will you have any physical therapy for it? Maybe that can help jump start you into a healthier you. neon pink sunrise this morning makes me thing something good is on the horizon. kisses...

Anonymous said...

It is a very motivating photo and a well made one, too.

I figured the Supreme Court would have a close split decision on the GPS case. Makes me wonder what the hell is going on.

Mark said...

Well dancing in public is not on my agenda. Props for doing that.

Bring your umbrella and winter jacket.

The ringing in the ear would drive me over the edge and I am teetering there right now.

No required therapy except at home is the docs plan.

It is one of my favorite pics Ken.
Gives me hope on many days.

I hope this signals that they are concerned about gov't intrusion into our lives as technology leaps forward. There will be many more of these cases.