Monday, January 23, 2012

Fading America Photography



I set up a web page on Facebook yesterday for Fading America Photography and have the links for the pictures pointing to fadingamerica.com. Time to use Facebook to start making some money from my photography. Have never dome much with the website and sold only a couple prints. Since I now can like both together it is a perfect way to promote my work.

I will be uploding pictures to the Facebook page all this week and then adding more to fadingamerica.com after that. I think I will also use Megashot to promote the work.

Time to get off my keyster and make me some money from my travels.

Remember the post last week about the plastic beach artists. I saw them on a tv show last night. It was a signal to get going and do some work.

My new job?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if you returned to your work, Mark. I think your leg gets better however it was rather serious damage.
I have never made any money from my photography but I must admit I simply don't promote my photos. Actually, they are v. personal side of my life.
I remember plastic beach artists. They are wonderful. Please take photo if you do some similar work.
Have a good new week. :-)

Anonymous said...

Glad you are using FB to promote your photos; it has worked wonders for Megashot.
When Cyrus gets v2 of Megashot going, the storefronts can be opened and you can sell about anything from there.
Interested to see what you come up with on the plastic items.
New job? Newt will probably need some help getting his administration going n the RIGHT direction. Good money in government.

Mark said...

I have returned to work. Since I am behind a desk most of the time it is ok.

I have made a few hundred dollars but want to make more. I have never really promoted myself either.

I'll use Megashot when that get up and running. The level of photography there has increased quite a bit.

The plastic will be fun even
if it looks bad.

Newt is a word smith and has fooled the people.