Sunday, January 15, 2012

No Stranger to me






Stranger was THE band in Florida when I moved to Tampa in 1989. I had seen them a couple of times before when I went to Florida to visit Mike. They were one of those bands that was so close to going to the next level which would have been the top and they never made it. Hard to figure out why that happens to bands. Their shows were always one hell of a party and hangovers the next morning were not an uncommon event.

Took my immobilizer off yesterday at about 8p.m., and have not put it back on, and guess what, the swelling has gone down significantly.

The Pats kicked God badly last night. The 49ers game was great. Hope the Packers roll today.

Going out to get gas and take some pictures of barns. William Christenberry type barns.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a very good band; I never heard of them.

Be careful out there.