Saturday, January 21, 2012

Rainy Days Always



I made a trip to the mailbox last night without my brace on and only had one crutch in case it was needed. Went well. It was not a fast trip but it was a good one.

I still have a little bump on my head three weeks after the fall. Thankfully I am still mentally stable. ertbvmvvmky$%&[] went the dog, uurgg, and then the bats flew home. Vote for a Newt. Still here.

This is what my fortune was from the fortune cookie yesterday.
"When you learn to be flexible, amazing opportunities reveal themselves!" Does that apply to climbing ladders and then falling. If I was flexible would bones have been broken?

Have you seen the 3-d printers that are now on the retail market. You can make your own toys and stuff. I want one when I win lotto or maybe next week.

I am full of piss and vinegar this morning and want to say things to push someones buttons.

Why is it raining. There are some old cars I want to shoot in the morning when the sun is coming up. They are in the woods off the highway and they look great in the sunlight at that time of day. Hopefully I can capture them like my imagination has seared the imagine in my mind.

Republicans for open marriage. Vote Newt 2012.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that band.
I reread your email about your fall for the umpteenth time and I still can't believe you are now alive. You and Carolyn must be living right; the deer should have gotten her.
Are the Reps. going to draft someone or plow on with the dunderheads they have in S.C.?

Mark said...

I feel lucky. The head vs. concrete match is not something I want to have happen again. That is a deadly combination.

As for deer and cars that is also something I want to avoid. Carolyn is very lucky. There are far too many deer vs. vehicles accidents.

Well it is 7:30 p.m. and Fig is projected as the winner. What a friggin joke. I have two women in my office who said if Fig is the nominee they will not vote for President. They would rather have Obama than cast a vote for Fig. That says a whole bunch.