Friday, January 13, 2012

No sleep for Skippy



Short nap tonight. Not doing anything leads me to sleep even less than usual.
Good or bad, you decide. Keep getting spasms in my left leg that kept me awake.

The folks I bought the house from just sold the house they moved into. They are having a yard sale today. I think I will drive over there and skip around to see if i can find anything to bring back to this house. Can't not go since it is right around the corner.

I have my follow-up visit with the doctor on Monday. I assume I will be going back to work after that.

What is going on in Iran? Are we waging a covert war with help from Israel?

Looks like a dusting of snow over the hills at Ken's place.

Have a good Friday the 13th. Watch out for ladders...................

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Outlaws did "Riders" better than anyone. One of my favorite 'go camping and get drunk and fucked up' songs.

Be careful out at yard sales; crutches have a mind of their own.

I think the US and Israel are waging a cold war with Iran; Israel wants to attack but the US is afraid of losing the oil supply. Iran has a lot of money and support from Russia and China. I saw where the Doomsday clock was advanced another minute toward midnight when Iran announced it was enriching uranium.

Some of the roads here are slicker than cat shit.

Take care!

Mark said...

The first time i heard this i remember my dad walking into my room saying "I remember Roy Rogers singing that song when i was a kid."

I'll be careful. i think this is mostly inside the house.

Very dangerous game to be playing with any country. We do not want to get into a war with Iran. It would make Iraq look like Grenada.

Tammy said...

If you are going to be contented to be stinky I'd suggest you get a French girl then. Those frog eaters don't mind being hairy and stinky I guess. Be careful!!!

Mark said...

I decided not to go once I got to the house. Way to many stairs at assorted heights.

Mark said...

A French girl will work for me.
Remember i am a frog eater. :)