Friday, January 22, 2010

Vanishing Point

So this is one of my favorite pictures I have taken. This was taken while I was driving to Crater Lake. While driving along I came along this area with all these pines and it looked so cool. This was taken through the windshield while zipping through the forest.

Thankfully it is Friday. I need to get out and shoot some pictures. Looks like tomorrow is going to be the only decent day this weekend. Might go to Mount Airy, NC and then explore from there. See if I can find some good streams and waterfalls in the area. Hopefully mother nature will give me some sun. Maybe I'll head downtown and see what is going on there this weekend.

Time to get out weather permitting. Need pictures..............

John Edwards please just go away.

Should be good playoff football this weekend. Go old man Favre.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Hope you get some quality sun this weekend.

Poor John Edwards. He has done such a good job of ruining his life. Ah, to what lengths would a man go for the forbidden pleasure.

me too glad it is Friday.

Mark said...

Yea, I hope for some sun.

Too many phone calls about vehicle equipment. Something I know nothing about. Not any about duty gear. Very frustrating. I need to work to make that change real soon.
It is a project for sure. A challenge for me to make a name for me and the company.

Anonymous said...

That is a very good pic. I like the spear of light and as always, the leading lines of the roadway through the trees is great.

Same here on pics tomorrow; shitty weather coming in on Sunday. You should be able to find some good shooting up around Fancy Gap and Hillsville, VA too.

The Civil War battlefields are great for photos if you like that stuff.

Favre it is!

Mark said...

I was thinking of the Mt. Airy area. Who knows? I shall see what the morning brings.