Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Obervations

Why do so many people drive around their hometown using their GPS?

I am going to paint one wall in the living room. I need some suggestions. I am think of a yellow or some type of light green. Maybe a hot pink so everything will stand out.

My gut is getting big again. Time to start eating more salads for lunch. Since there is no break room at work, I do not want to eat lunch at my desk, I either need to bring lunch and eat in the truck or find a place near work that had good salads.

One thing I have noticed here that is different than Tampa is the traffic. There is plenty here however the speed of traffic is much slower and the red lights are much longer.

The Uconn women's basketball team won its 57th straight game last night. They are so superior to any other team it is amazing. You would think that other schools would step up their recruiting program to attempt to match Uconn.

If the republicans win the Senate runoff today in Mass. it will be a big indication of how much trouble Obama really is. This is one to keep an eye on.

I found out that one of the other companies that is trying to control the seed market has a big facility in Greensboro. They are called Syngenta. I will have to check them out and see how evil they are.

Have a peaceful day my friends.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I don't think pink cher'. Perhaps a warm orange/yellow combo? Something to remind you of the Keys?

A recent favorite read of mine "Animal, Vegetable, Miracle" by Barbara Kingsolver makes a statement that there are 3 major seed companies in this country controlling most of what is planted. Monsanto is one, I have to get the book to unearth the other two. You can still find companies that offer heirloom seeds and seeds not in the grasp of these companies and I find it worth it to seek them out when I'm ordering. It is a pretty good book with tons of researched facts.

We got a new cd/dvd player and I can finally figure how to play my Ipod through it. How fun! Now I can torture Cody and Tim with my bizarre mix of middle eastern music, willie, and led zepplin.

Its almost February and I'll miss you.

REady for the summer now... are there any parks near by to eat your lunch?

Anonymous said...

The photo reminds me of the old carnival side shows.

The GPS people are trying out their auto-theft ins. policies.

Tenn Vol Orange wall?

Yeah, that gut will kill the effect of your Speedos.

Same here with the slow traffic. Bigger towns always move traffic faster.

Uconn is probably the best ever ... if they don't get arrogant.

I think Obama is in big poop anyway, and a demo loss will accentuate it.

Big=Evil.

Mark said...

I am not sure what color to paint it. It will be warm and maybe a little bold. However I think some version of yellow is how I will go.

No parks near work at all.

It will be strange to be at home Daytona weekend. I'll be thinking of you guys and missing the fun that weekend brings.

Yea the gut and speedos frighten me,never mind what it does to others.

i don't think the Uconn players will get arrogant. Coach Geno will not let that happen or at least let that show on court.