Sunday, January 10, 2010

My nippless are hard...........

Damm it all to hell. I move out of Florida and some places near where I live get snow flurries.
What is that all about? The weather is just plain odd. I live in Florida for 20 years and nothing. The day I leave, flurries. Now that sucks. I hope the garden Jim and I worked on is ok.
It was 13 here on Saturday morning. Thank you Mike for the jacket and gloves.

I have been in Greensboro since 5:15 p.m. on Friday night and I am in the process of getting settled in. My cable and internet are hooked up. The movers delivered my goods this morning.
I bought a couch from Rooms To Go yesterday, to be delivered on Saturday. I been to the store and bought some food, printer paper, coffee maker, tea pot and a few other things for the apt.

I built the coffee table I bought from Ikea and have my chair parked in front of it for the football game. I can not wait for the sofa. I need a sofa to nap on.

Will slowly begin to unpack my boxes. No real hurry there to be honest.

Depending on the weather next weekend, and it looks iffy for Saturday, I will start to get out and roam around a bit.

I am exhausted right now. Way too much for me to process in such a short period of time.

Work at 8 tomorrow. Back to the real world. Damm, I was hoping for a big lottery win.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

yeah! you made it. good luck tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it and getting setup. Your nipples may be hard but I bet everything else is drawn up to your navel!

Hope work and the local explorations go well.

Mark said...

So far so good.

I need to use some lotion as my skin is getting quite dry.