Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ummm

So I have made it halfway through week 1 at the new job and all is well except the crappy computer system they have for ordering. Otherwise the people as nice and all is good.

Once the sofa gets here Saturday I am going to head out the farmers market and see what that is all about. It is pretty big, around 21,000 square feet. After that I am not sure. It all depends when Rooms To Go get the sofa here. The apt. is coming all fine.

There are a couple odd things here. In the kitchen they have the hot and cold water reversed.
The also have the outlets that are the main outlets for the tv and so hooked up to a switch that is right next to the switch for the kitchen light. They are right inside the door. So on a few occasions I have hit that switch and turned the tv, cable and such off. It is a poor design. Need to come up with some kind of cover for the switch. I do not want to just put tape over the thing.

Time for breakfast.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this one of your Asheville photos? Very good.

I love the Carolina farmer's markets. I've been to the one in Asheville and the one in Columbia; the one there used to be huge.

That switch is made for controlling a lamp; if I were there I could fix the switch problem in just a minute without turning off the electric. I can probably tell you how if you want to try it yourself. R.I.P. ;-)

Tammy said...

Can't wait to visit the market but I'll wait until the weather turns welcoming again.

Mark said...

The picture is from an art show in St. Pete this fall.

The farmers market should be fun. I want to get some good bread, cheese and veggies.

I am going to hold off on the switch. I may change things around once the couch get here.