Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Times Marches On Tracey Lawrence



Tammy said yesterday that time flies. Well this song is another version of that saying. Things keep moving forward even when the world seems to be going backwards much of the time.

The State of the Union speech is tonite. It will be interesting to see where Obama heads during this speech. Is he going to make so amends and try to make peace with the public or will it cause more divide. Interesting thing is many polls are actually not blaming him but blaming the Congress and Senate. Kind of amazing really.

ALL the people I work with are hard core Republicans. I love to spare with them. Once again the outsider at work in many ways. :)

Yes this song is a repeat post.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

don't ever change your unique-ness Markie. You never fail to make me laugh.
remember when Cody was just over a year old and I brought him over to spend the night on Laurel Dale Drive w/ you and Mike? I recall changing his diaper in the hallway on the floor and you were sitting in the chair in the living room. The sun was coming through the back sliding glass door, Johnny was in the kitchen, and we were all so young. Tommorrow we celebrate his 19th day of life. That's how I measure how fast my life is going and by default I'll torture you with it.

peace on Wednesday my brother.

Anonymous said...

I'll probably let Glenn Beck inform me what was really said in the President's address. He tells it like it is.

Seems odd that the party of the president whom the south hated most is now their political life blood. I imagine Mr. Lincoln would have a fit to know what his party has degenerated to.

Mark said...

For better or worse I'll never change.

It seems so strange that the kids are now not kids amy more. They have grown up to be good young adults.

Glenn Beck, now your kidding me.