Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Good morning

I saw something on the news this morning about the Sawtooth School for Visual Arts in Winston Salem. They offer all types of art classes and many are one day classes. Some of them sound pretty cool. I am going to look into taking a one day class in something. I saw a class next month for making pottery bowls. You get to make three bowls in the class. You keep two of them and the third one will be used in a fundraising event in April. It sounds like a pretty neat event. Since I like pottery this may be a neat way to get introduced to it.

Looks likes another employee of Law Enforcement Supply will be leaving and coming to work at Dana Safety Supply. This will be big and really put a hurt on my old employers. Between the two of us we can get a nice hold on Florida. It will help the sales team we have there become really focused.

I have to get a new auto insurance company. Esurance does not write insurance in NC. I also am looking at a new bank or maybe a credit union. My current bank has just one branch in Greensboro and it is not open Saturday. This is a problem. Finding a decent bank or insurance company is a pain since so many of them suck.

And yes that is a woman.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I think the classes are a great idea. You never know where it may lead.
Interesting shot of this girl. If she changed her boots for heels and fishnets that skirt could work.... but I'm just an old fashioned girl myself.
Me too, waiting for the time change. My son turns 19 on Thursday. my the time flies.

Anonymous said...

Pottery creation is good; wish I had the patience for it.

Are you thinking of eventually migrating back to warmer climes? I don't blame you if you do.

The woman fails by having to say who she is on her shirt.

You are having to look into 2 of the 4 evils, the other 2 being medical and government.

Mark said...

Well my plans for the pottery class are on hold. It looks like my parents are going to be here the last weekend of Feb. when the class was going on.

As for the womanif you saw her from the front you would think "Nice dress dude".

I'll encounter the government evil when I get my new tag for the truck.