Friday, January 15, 2010

All is quiet

So RTG called me yesterday and my couch will be delivered between 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. tomorrow. Nice way to screw up the afternoon. Will go to the market early in the morning then.

I loved handmade soap. Since I have some money in paypal I decided to look on Etsy and see what I could find. I ended up buying Chocolate-Mint soap. You get two bars, a basket and a little knitted towel for ten bucks. Seems like a good deal. There are a lot of neat things on Etsy. I should try and sell some pictures there.

Not much else going on and not much too say for now.

Have a good day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good folk art find in the photo.

The only handmade soap I'm familiar with is lye soap and it isn't much to look at or smell.

Should be a good market experience; hope it has a flea market next door.

Mark said...

The picture is from Key West.

Handmade soap is pretty cool. lots of different scents. Lots of it is good for skin moisterizing.

If there was a flea market next door I would be quite happy.

Tammy said...

you are a flea market.
Some handmade soaps are pretty lame as sometimes folks are just getting started w/ their craft and don't have it down yet. I've been using handmade soaps for many years and it is interesting the different types that are made.
I love the scent of the ones you gave me for XMAS.

Hope all goes well for you today. ITs raining here. Have an adventure.