Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Groundhog Day


Got more info on the Gibsonville house yesterday regarding the renovation and monthly average for bills.
It looks good so far. If a few reports come back good then hopefully I will make an offer fairly soon.
Trying to figure out what loan plan will be the best.

Crazy how things are going in Egypt. Talk about changing the way your country runs. Shows the power of the people and also how unstable things really were. The world is changing fast.

Slept like a baby last night. Needed a good nights sleep.

My parents are supposed to get snow and ice today. Good thing my dad cleaned off some of the flatter parts of the roof last week.

Time for breakfast. Very hungry this morning.

Did you see your shadow?

3 comments:

Tammy said...

can't wait to hear more about the house. I have some dance friends traveling in Egypt this past week. I wonder if it was scary for them to be in the middle of such unrest.

Anonymous said...

I like the pic a lot.

You sound like you are getting along well with the house hunt.

I'm sure our benevolent leaders will learn a valuable lesson from Egypt; we will probably lose more of our freedoms.

At least your parents know how to prepare for those storms.

Mark said...

Being in Egypt this week would be interesting for the most part.

The house hunt is going fine.
Saturday I am looking at three homes.