Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pack

No picture again this morning. It is getting very annoying.

Time to start packing for the move. I saved my boxes when I moved in so for the most part I am set for boxes. Just need some paper and bubble wrap for glassware and such and off I go. At least this will be the last move for some time.

Will need to pick up some gardening tools for the garden. Think I will hit some yard sales and see what I can get for a few bucks. I'll have to get a lawn mower. Going to try and find a non electric mower. Since I have so little to mow I want to spend as little as possible for a mower.

Down the road a bit maybe a hot tub would be nice.

Tired this morning. Could have used a little more sleep.

Time for some toast and coffee.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

fun times ahead! I can't wait to hear about the process...

Anonymous said...

Knowing you are a homeowner will ease the pain of moving.

Mark said...

It will be an adventure.

This will be the last move for some time.