Thursday, February 3, 2011

Blog This




Blogger says no picture from Mark today. So I present the Dead. Get up and dance.

Wow did Cairo get a little crazy yesterday. Fuckers like them rocks as weapons.

Flickr deleted an account from one of their users. It had 4000 pictures on it. Flickr has no way at this point to recover them. It was all because some Flickr dude hit the wrong key. Oooops. Sorry sir, We have deleted your work for the last seven years. Have a nice day.

I have more info on the house. I'll save it for tomorrow.

I need to buy a new printer. Mine is busted and I really want to print things from the home search and keep a file.

MF'ing NC income taxes suck c**k. I am getting a nice refund from the feds but I have to pay $361 into the fucking state. How the fuck can a single person like me have to pay. FUCK YOU....

Next year when I own a house I am going mining for every deduction hidden in the tax code so I get that money back bitches.

Peace out. Time for coffee.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Do I detect a bit of negativity from you mister? Off to CT tomorrow. Wish I had time to go see your mom. It will be a quick visit. Back on Monday. Be good.

Mark said...

No negativity here. The tax thing is just annoying.

If all goes well I may be putting an offer in on the house this weekend or early next week.

Send me some good vibes.

Send Mr. C my best.

Anonymous said...

Keep a receipt for everything you do when buying and and maintaining the house. NC must have a killer tax rate.