Friday, February 18, 2011

Fresh Air



Slept with the windows open last night for the first time this year.
Nice and refreshing.

It was 10 years ago this weekend the Dale Earnhardt died. Wow, hardly seems like ten years. Would be fitting if Junior won this Sunday.

The termite inspection is today. Still waiting to hear if the bank has approved the appraisers appraisal.

Packing and cleaning this weekend. The Daytona 500 on Sunday. Hope it is a good one. Maybe I'll do a little tour of Gibsonville and snap some pictures so you can see what is downtown.

My parents will be here next weekend.

Have a happy Friday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is your house in Gibsonville; looks like a nice little town.

I wish we could turn the clock back about 50 years on NASCAR racing. Bristol held its first race in 1961. Love of the sport was more important than money.

Tammy said...

I can't believe that it is 10 years already. I remember that day so vividly. It is very nice here today but I can't go out. The freaking pollen is on everything! I'm all doped up on Sudafed, Claratin, and xanax to keep it at bay. We will talk soon.. I caled last night but you weren't available. Cody got his acceptance LTR for USF, Tallahassee here he comes. My last one to leave the nest. What will I do? Steal a neighbor's child I think.

Mark said...

Yup, its in Gibsonville. It will be nice to be in a small town. Part of a community.

It seems odd that is was ten years ago. Where did those years go?
I feel sorry for you this tine of year as I know the pollen is brutal.