Thursday, February 17, 2011

Twin 125's



Well another Mike and I will not be going to Daytona. The twin 125's are at Daytona today. Hope all the folks have fun without me, scum suckers.

Going back to the Doc today to get the rundown on my physical last week. Blood test results and so on. Guess I'll find out if I'll be able to pay off my mortgage or not.

The new season of Survivor started last night. Looks to be a good one.

Still waiting to hear if the bank accepted their appraiser's appraisal.
Really the last step in this process.

The governor of Wisconsin is trying to break the states employees unions by taking away their collective bargaining rights. Wow, how bad is this.
Thousands are protesting this attempt at government control. If it passes the people need to start a recall campaign and get this guy out of office.
Some much blame is getting tossed at pubic sector employees yet in reality they do make less than their counterparts in the private sector.

Time to RISE UP and WAKE UP. The government has nobody to blame but themselves for overspending and agreeing to all the terms they agreed to with the unions. The unions will work you with on changes in their contracts. If Governor Walker refuses to negotiate then ALL the workers affected should go on strike and cripple the state.The states were just like the bankers and realtors and got greedy and now they want to make the people pay. Stop giving tax breaks to so many damm corporations instead of screwing the people.

Power to the people. Civil disobedience can work quite well. Look at Egypt, not a better standard to look towards.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

This song is haunting and beautiful. The oysters this time of year have been AMAZING!! Mike and I ate a half a bushel last Sat w/ no problems. They are sweet and small and the best I've ever had. Wish you were here to celebrate the race and the oysters. I hope all goes well with your physical. One step at a time. A dog needs walking and you need exercise...I hope the house bit works out in your favor and there are no hidden problems or costs. It seems you get a new house and then all your money just flies out the door.

Mark said...

Yep, the Band wrote some great music.

I would love me some oysters and Bloody Mary's. It is not really Daytona when I am not with you guys.

Check this out: I have to go for a bone density scan. Not producing enough calcium???? Needless to both the doctor and myself where a tad shocked. Am I really a woman?

The house will be fine. The best thing that has happened to me. House, gardens, dog, women oh my.

I never have money so there will not be much to fly out the door.

Anonymous said...

I've been taking calcium + vitamin E supplements for more than a year; they just make me horny.

Wisconsin has always been a political circus and controlled by a bunch of Republican froot-loops. I remember Joseph McCarthy and Tommy Thompson is still jerking. Hopefully, people will tie them with the crap going on now.

Mark said...

We shall find out after the scan.
Kind of an odd thing. Not something that men usually have.

Wisconsin can be a proving ground. Hope they do not back down.