Sunday, February 6, 2011

Am I There Yet




I put an offer in for the house in Gibsonville yesterday. No sense in screwing around and looking at all kinds of other houses. This is the one I want and hopefully at the price I want. Will have an answer by 5 p.m. today.

I'll give some numbers after we are all done. If it does go through as offered my mortgage will be just a tad more than my rent. We shall see.

Packers or Steelers. I am going with the Packers. Should be a great game as these teams are fairly evenly matched against one another.

Slept like crap and my neck is killing me. Hooray, yippee. Need a house just so I have someplace to go when cabin fever sets in.

Thanks for the pic Ken. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope they take your offer and you can be set up in new digs when spring arrives.

Carolyn and I are actively looking for a place to rent.

I was picking the Pack but it is hard to go against the Steelers. Steelers by 7+

Mark said...

Why are you looking for a place to rent?

What are you going to do with your house?

Hard to figure this game either way really.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being a new homeowner!

The house has gotten to be more than we need, and more than we can really afford when Carolyn goes on full times S.S. later this year. I hope to be out of here before autumn, but who knows what will happen.

Because of our health problems, we had to get a second mortgage on the house and with the housing dive, we owe more on it than we can possibly get out of it, so we will just walk away. Many regrets and a lot of sadness, but it is best for us to get out.