Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Appraised

I still can not load pictures with blogger. Getting annoying.

The house was appraised for $115,000 yesterday. So I already am ahead of the game. Still trying to figure out how to look underneath at the sills and joists. This may become an issue since the home appraiser also mentioned it.

Work really sucked yesterday. Not a good Monday.

A news story that is starting to break is the Chamber of Commerce hired some firms to spy on Americans.
There is some nasty things going on here. Wonder if this will go anyplace. It should.

Here is one story.

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2011/02/spy/

And one more.
http://motherjones.com/mojo/2011/02/chamberleaks-strategies-defame-foes-us-chamber-revealed


No privacy.

Tip of the day. Do you know most of the apps you download are virtual spys on your phone. The access all kinds of info and monitor almost everything you do on your cellphone.

You have no privacy. I am going to delete some of the apps I uploaded.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

so when is the estimated move in time? I heard a bit on NPR recently about this very same privacy issue stuff. Face book seems to be a major player in this. I'll bet you are getting excited for your own domain finally.

Anonymous said...

Blogger is working great for me now; I think they are like Flickr with a bunch of outdated servers.

Ask the owners how they have the house inspected & treated for termites.

The US CoC is one of the lowest entities to ever crawl out of a slime hole.

Hidden spyware is rampant on PCs, phones, and anything that can access the net. If you have a printer built since the misnamed Patriot Act went into effect, it sends regular reports to the manufacturer and government agencies on the stuff you print.

Mark said...

The closing is March 21st. So I'll be moving in the 22nd. My parents will get to stay there on the way back from Florida.

Termite inspection tomorrow.

The hidden spyware is a real problem that needs to addressed.
I bet most people have no idea that their printer is spying on them. Very scary.