Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hell Yeah



This is a documentary I watched with my parents Friday night. I guarantee they never saw anything quite like this before. I is something else and then some. Rent it and you will say "I know people like that".

Going to take my parents to the crappiest flea market ever this morning. I call it the "Ten cent flea market" cause most of the shit I see there is worth just "ten cents". It is an education though/

Also going to look at the house today with them and my realtor and her fiancee, of ten years?,. It should be interesting to hear all the comments.

Going to be in the mid 70's today. Thank you Mother Earth our blessed friend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a close knit family; this is the mountain version of the Ozzy family.

Hope the parents liked the new house.

Mark said...

They loved the house AND my realtor. They think she should come with the house.