Monday, January 31, 2011

Kodachrome



I tourded Gibsonville Saturday and I think house one in the home search is the house for me. I am going to look at houses Saturday, not that I want too at this point, but because I think choosing after the first tour is unwise.
However I have already told my relator if I do not see "the one" then I want to go forward with this house. That is when the fun begins with negotiations, home inspections and such. It will be an education.

Between the house and outbuilding there is plenty of living space. Having a regular patio and a screened porch are very nice. With all the plants they offer lots of privacy when things turn green. The outbuilding can be a studio, a guesthouse or workshop since it has a toilet. My plan would be guesthouse/studio for the most part. There is a small little building if you want to call it that where they have all their gardening tools. BTW the outbuilding is new, 15 years old. They bought this house 15 years ago and it was totally unlivable. Completely rehabbed it.

Perfect weather yesterday. 67 degrees. I hope this signals the turn towards spring. Ohhhhhhhhh Yea baby. Got to love that spring feeling.
Hope you got to be outside for a spell.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Thanks for the calender. It will be the one I use at my desk. the photos can take me to a happy place when I'm working. Very nice choices. Maybe in the next couple of weeks you'll end up being a home owner. wow. Good times ahead. I think you are right the spring weather is trying to make an appearance.

Anonymous said...

I had robins and cardinals out together this morning. February is usually pretty cold over here so I am not getting too many hopes up. You and spring will arrive in your new place at the same time; all those seeds will be working for you.

Anonymous said...

Kodak recently stopped making Kodachrome. Maggie bought a Canon DSLR; she has been using an S3 like yours.

Mark said...

Glad you liked the calender. I like the way the colors came out.
Quality ink and paper.

I'd like to be in a home in two months if possible.

Temps here up and down all week long. Possible thunderstorms this week are signaling the beginning although I know we will see more cold temps.

Bummer on the Kodachrome. That was the film that made many of the photographers work that I like come to life.

Camera is on hold here. No excess spending.