Sunday, February 13, 2011

Two tunes for Sunday brunch





Both of these songs are from "The Last Waltz" simply the best rock n roll movie ever. Period. Nothing else comes close.

Winter is getting close to the end. You are beginning to see the early spring flowers popping out of the ground.

Ok Ok so I have not started packing. This coming week alright.

Today though will be photo day. Time to get out, enjoy the weather and move the shutter.

One problem at the new house. Because of the shape of the living room there is really only one place for the tv. I do not think mine will fit.
Not sure how to tackle that one. No tv?

Daytona 500 next Sunday. Hope the race is good. Nascar has had too many boring races and need to revamp the sport somehow to keep interest high.

Stay Forever Young my friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for Neil video.

Is your set wall-mountable; I think I remember you bought an LG LCD? The TV is a coin toss situation; handy in wintertime but a dust collector in warm weather. I get all my news off the net. All TV is quickly moving to the internet.

Hope you got some photos.

Like me, I think NASCAR is well past its prime; Jr. winning the pole will be a temporary plus for them; but the best days have past.

Tammy said...

you will figure it out I'm sure. Maybe a fish tank in that space? I've been downloading audiobooks to my Ipod and love it. It allows me to multitask... one of my favorite pasttimes. Pollen count is huge right now. I'm suffering.

Mark said...

It is wall mountable. I was think of using the net to provide my tv coverage.

I'll figure something out.

I am sure you are suffering. I know this is the tine of the year everything is coated yellow.

The flu is allover around here.

I listen to the radio on the web at work.