Monday, February 7, 2011

Welcome Home



Well I have a new house. That did not take long at all. I have to say my realtor did a very good job in doing research on the house and were to price it. Her selling price was right on. Thank you Jen.

The home owner also do not want to have to move some of the furniture in the house and are putting a list together, along with pictures, and are going to offer it too me first. There is some that I would like if the price is right.

This song is dedicated Fucking Fergie and the Black Eyed Peas who totally sucked at the Super Bowl's halftime "event" Fucking pathetic. Yesterday was Axl's birthday, how did you like that gift. Where is Janet Jackson's tit when you need it?

Of course we also had Christina Aguliera forget one whole verse of the national anthem. Cringe inducing Christina. I was hoping for more from you.

Dear NFL, please hire me to be your musical director. You need music for everyone and they also need to have talent. The Black Eyed Stools are a sad example of the American music scene. Next years lineup will feature two songs from the following, ensured to please everyone, Taylor Swift, The Allman Brothers, Willie Nelson and Prince. Enough diversity to please most.

Flowers and veggies and painting coming soon. My hammock will be hanging and I can nap outside. Hell I need a lawnmower. A goat or maybe a pushmower instead.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on getting art work and other house stuff. All this won't sink in until you move in and really take a look around at YOUR place. I think you done good.

Carolyn watched the half-time show; I covered up my head and did some Droid reading. I peeked out once and told Carolyn that Axl gyrated better than the girl singer; I didn't know who she was or who the others were. "Sweet Child of Mine" is the only song that I can remember that I know just where I was and what I was doing the first time I heard it. Try to work some Neil Young into your half-time lineup.

Get a sheep; they don't smell as bad as goats and are not as vicious as a Billy.

Tammy said...

So happy for you. Can't wait to catch up on it all. the halftime music sucked as did christina. She can do so much better. Talk soon...

Mark said...

I have lots of assorted art work and items for display. Enoigh for now, I think.

I can add Neil. He would fit quite well.

I was thinking may be a couple chickens would be nice.

I am happy too. I'll give you a buzz this week.