Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring

Oh yeah, spring is here. It is going to be in the 70's here for the next couple days. I can actually were shorts again. Sweet.

The trees are budding and you can see changes every day. Pretty soon green will be bursting out all over the place and the world will look a little happier.

I think tomorrow I may head up to Boone and visit the mountains and just hang out a little bit.
I am going to bring aspirin as I have been getting headaches in some form everyday this week.
As long as I can keep the headache away all will be fine. I suspect that there will be a whole bunch of people out and about enjoying the weather. Should be a good picture day.

Enjoy your first day of spring. Take your Claritin and go outside.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting and very good photo.

Asheville claims to be NC's hidden jewel, but I like Boone better. I haven't visited Appy State U. in many years, but it used to be a beautiful campus with loads of honeys.

Mark said...

The weather should be quite nice so I should have a good day checking the area out.