Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Alls quiet


All is quiet this morning and I really do not have much too say. My parents will be here this afternoon and we are going to out for dinner. I think we will go to Smokey Bones. A national BBQ chain. Hopefully I can get some good Q. One thing I have learned since living here is that Carolina style bbq is not my favorite. In my opinion vinegar style bbq lacks the flavor that most of the other southern style q has. It really does not seem like bbq in my opinion.
So next year there will be no mail on Saturdays. Really it is a good thing and something that sound have been done years ago. All this means is get your important stuff out early. Do not wait with bills and now they can be really late. Especially your credit cards.
Adios
Oh yeah, I need a fan for my computer. Again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have a Smokey Bones but I haven't tried it. I don't like bitter bbq, but our three "best" joints make such and I end up at some off-beat place like Dixie BBQ.

People should be enjoying weekends and not worrying about mail anyway. I'm sure the credit card co's. will stop delivering email on Saturdays, too.

Are you using a ball bearing fan? They make a bit more noise but usually last longer.

I like the clarity and composition of the photo. Also, the new b/w community on Megashot.

Tammy said...

hi to mom & dad. Enjoy the BBQ. Agree w/ you on the vinegar BBQ. Should be a good weekend, enjoy the sun. I'll be in the garden, again. I like mail on Saturday but I suppose I can understand the reasoning behind it. All my seeds are popping up. you would like it. back to work for me

Mark said...

I'll just have to rearrange things so my Netflix arrive on Friday.