Wednesday, March 24, 2010

CK & KEY VICE

Last night I got to see William Christenberry, see last post for my review, and if I ever needed confirmation for my work that was it.

This photo was taken in downtown Greensboro, on one of the side streets. I need to back and shoot this again. Not completely happy with the results. But I like that places like this even exist in downtown. I like these old style storefronts. Much of downtown is really not in great shape. Like a lot of downtowns what you see on the main road is a facade really. I think much of the buildings are empty above street level. A place like this would make a great gallery.

Anyhow a dream for another day.

Have a good humpday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you got the confirmation about your work; Tammy and I already knew that your photos are ready for the world.

Get as many photos of the downtown buildings as you can; you never know when urban renewal will set in and Obama is putting money out there for such "beautifications".