Monday, March 15, 2010

Good Monday


The time has changed and now the night will not seem so long. Now I am going to look for a place near here where I can ride my bike. Time to get back in shape after the winter. The roads around here have no shoulder and do not seem like they would be so safe for bike riding.
Did my income taxes this weekend and will be getting a good refund. Will use most of the money to pay off debt incurred while unemployed and expenses incurred from moving. I think I may treat myself to a new camera. I will check out the new Olympus E-PL1. It seems to fit my criteria. Small enough to just carry around and not be cumbersome and it has the ability to add lenses. I have been waiting for a camera like this for some time.
Looks like Megashot is completely down. The domain registration page came up this morning when I went there. Very odd.
Going to get some some plant starter and plant some peppers and sunflowers this week. Going to make my little porch as homey as possible. If I could put my hammock out there it would be perfect.
Have a good Monday my friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good story pic.

This area is a biker's paradise; many back roads are also designated as bike routes. I haven't been able to run over a biker as much as I have tried. ;-)

Moving expenses for job relocation are a very good tax deduction; if you are interested.

The 14-150mm lens coming in June looks interesting for the E-PL-1.

They were most likely doing server maintenance this morning on megashot.

Tomato plants do well in porch pots if you have enough sun and room.

Anonymous said...

You might want to take a look at this Samsung model; it has a full dslr size sensor and a viewfinder. If you do a lot of cropping, the big sensor can be important.
http://www.dpreview.com/previews/SamsungNX10/