Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Good Morning

I just learned that Greensboro is one of the worst, if not the worst, places for allergy's in the United States. Does that ever give me unending joy. I'll need some drugs for this adventure.

It looks like I'll have to fight with the State of Florida. They sent me a letter saying they overpaid me on my unemployment. Of course they do not say what week was overpaid. They just say I owe them. This ought to be fun.

I heard that a restaurant in New York has made cheese from his wife's breast milk. They are not selling it, yet. Bizarre.

If you have Netflix you need to rent the following HBO or Showtime series. They are all very well written and I highly recommend them. They are Dexter, Deadwood, Entourage, Big Love, Weeds, Californication, True Blood and Carnivale. They are much better than your standard tv show.

Time to run. Want to get to work early. My computer was totally messed up yesterday and there was not much I could do. A total pain in the ass.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Will do on the Netflicks tips. bummer about the allergies. just what you need with your sinus problems already. I think our allergy season is just about done. The pollen has stopped falling from the pines anyhow. Cody and Mike are sick which, in turn, will probably pass my way unfortunately just in time for the beautiful weekend predicted. Sigh. but at least spring IS coming just about the time I was ready to give up. good luck with fighting the state about the extra $ they paid you, got your check book handy?
peace, xoxo me

Anonymous said...

I suppose the prevailing wind carries a lot of pollen from the foothills to Greensboro.

Bummer on the Florida $$.

I can imagine portrait photographers getting big smiles from their male sitters when they say "say breast milk cheese".

Mark said...

I hope the allergies do not turn out bad for me, Keeping my fingers crossed.

Not even sure what the weekend weather is going to be.