Saturday, December 31, 2011

Vicodin and Crutches



No two steppin' in the New years this year.

So in 2011 I bought my first house, got my very own four legged piece of Summer and am ending the year on Vicodin and crutches. Finally sold pictures at the gallery and at end of the year found my photo groove again.

I guess I give the year two thumbs up.



People grow and seasons change and the sun goes east to west
Essence of love and golden rays of future days
Things left unsaid while passing their time
True to the soul of your wondrous mind
Countdown the dreams as a New Year starts

Peace Love and Happiness to all.
Thank you for being here everyday.
You make me smile and think and most importantly happy we are here together.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hard luck!
In case of orthopaedic damages recovery is long and not easy but don't worry too much about it. I was on crutches in 2005 and I was again hiking in the mountains in 2007.
Must be patient now and follow your doctor's suggestions.
Take care of yourself!

Anonymous said...

Nice year-end poem and video.It may sound gloomy at the present, but Happy New Year, my Friend.

Mark said...

Yea, It will be a while before that leg is back at full strength. Hopefully I can do some riding my bike to strengthen the muscles.

Thanks Ken. I like the first line a whole a really need to work that angle some more.

Onward and upward in 2012.