Thursday, December 22, 2011

Wild Child



Don't post enough Doors. Here is a nice little video.

Work is having lunch for us today.

Rain yesterday. Rain today. Some rain the next few days. Where is the snow?

No Christmas fudge from Mom. Boo.

What the hell is going on in Syria?

Ron Paul? If he really is libertarian why is against abortion. It should not matter to a libertarian.

Have to go grocery shopping for bacon, eggs and food for my Christmas dinner. I guess maybe ham will the ticket.

Have a short work day.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Ham is good for Christmas. My family isn't partial to it so I rarely make it. I think I may have some left over gourd seeds to send you. Cody coming home tonight!

Anonymous said...

Syria? Who cares; they don't got much oil.

65° today; mostly cloudy and fixin' to storm.

I reckon Carolyn is making spaghetti for Christmas; not much celebrating here.

Mark said...

Ham is quite fine with me.

Some gourd seeds would be gourdgous.

Hey Cody!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess it is no oil.

Is Carolyn making meatballs. I love meatballs.

Anonymous said...

She hardly ever makes meat balls; maybe she will for Christmas.