Monday, December 5, 2011

Damm



Well I did not win Lotto so I have to work this week.

Picked up my dryer Saturday. Gas company is coming tomorrow to hook it up. It will be used tomorrow evening. Hooray.

Trimmed the azaleas way way down Saturday. They were much to high. They should look good in the spring when they fill in. I would rather cut them down and may after the spring bloom.

Put some ornaments and lights on the tree in front of the house.

The tree will be done tonight.

Otherwise a standard weekend doing things around the house.

Christmas shopping should be done soon so.

Looks like my grandmother will be in CT. for Christmas. Not sure if I am going home or not. Really can not afford to go. We shall see.

Wanted to mow the leaves in the back. The pull cord on the mower decided not to works. Seems like it is sprung. Arrgghhh.

Fish for dinner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems like you are getting into Christmas spirit; let me know if you start humming carols and I will send you a few bah; humbugs!
I will come back tomorrow for the video.

Mark said...

If I had the money I would go crazy outside with lights and other visual insanity.

The band in the video is Robert Crumb's band. As in Robert Crumb the artist.