Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Tired



I like Bob's version. Fits his voice quite well.

Fell asleep at 10 p.m. the last couple nights. Very tired the last few days.

Looks like rain on and off through Christmas. No chance of snow here.

I have 8 months worth of pictures on my camera. How damm lazy is that?
I need wireless upload from camera to pc.

If you use Kindle check out Kindle Nation Daily they have tons of free book listings.
It is pretty cool. I downloaded six books this past weekend.

Started getting seed catalogs. Gonna plan my garden. Thinking some little gourds might be cool to grow.

Time to walk Summer between the raindrops.

Blog with later. Sorry for being lazy.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

the next time you go to the doc ask them to check your testosterone levels; that may be a contributory factor to headaches and legthargy. Gourds are such a good idea! you will love them! I had a few years of them and they are so fun. There are so many varieties and they can be dried and hung in your kitchen for a cool decoration. I have some dried that are 10 years old now. I already got my seeds and plan to start them inside in Mid-January. Hopefully you plant some sunflowers too.... Kisses to summer. Let me know when you get your box.

Anonymous said...

Tiredness this time of year is not a sure sign of physical debility, but Tammy is right; hormone imbalance can drag you down.

I love the variety of gourds you can grow.

Mark said...

I will bring it up for sure.

Gourds will be fun, pepper, little maters and a few other things.
Going to have to help the soil this year. Maybe some plants for the butterflies.