Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Movin' On



Quiet and moderately enjoyable Christmas. Presents were good and the ham was good.

Went for a nice ride yesterday and on Christmas day. Got some good pictures. Time to upload them and show the world. The groove is coming back.

I like not having to get up for work. Maybe I win 206 million in Powerball tonight.
Remodel the house house and guest garage house. Put a pool and hot tub in. Redo the yard and get a good garden growing. Buy a new vehicle and new camera. See America.
You wanna go for a ride?

What to do for New Years?

Snow in Tennessee?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a lonely Christmas when I was tramping. Got one day off for the holiday and back to work the next day. Too far from home to make the trip so I sat in a lonely room with my radio for company.
Hope we can have it where you can come over this way next Christmas if you want. Hopefully sooner.

I see snow and ice on the mountains but we have none where I live. Lot of wind and rain, though.

Anonymous said...

We had some some debts, so I didn't expect any gifts on Christmas. Unexpectedly Santa (my daughter) gave me a nice scarf and warm slippers.
My Polish friends who have families in the US send them ham (special Polish ham) on Christmas. It is always a bit funny for me if American ham is good too.
So what about your presents Mark? I hope you don't mind if I ask you for the details.
A lot of rain and wind in Poland too. Grey days.

Mark said...

Christmas can be an odd holiday when you are alone.

My parents bought me dryer for my clothes when they were here at Thanksgiving.

My grandmother gave a big Tin Man, Wizard of Oz, made from tin cans to hang outside.

I got some of Tammy's soaps and lotions and a reciprocating saw.

I collect old photos, tin types and others from the 1900's, and my parents gave me an old photo album of tin types that are relatives from my dads side of the family. Nobody knows who they are but it a cool thing to have.

Not sure what the difference is between Polish ham and American ham.

Rain and wind here most of the day.

Anonymous said...

I suppose there are no any differences between Polish and American ham. ;-)
Beautiful presents, Mark. Your family is wonderful.
Have a great day!