Friday, March 18, 2011

Toasty



Well now. What nice and toasty day. Nice and warm and glorious sunshine.

The final weekend of apartment living is here. Hell yeah. Next Friday the blog will be coming from Gibsonville. Movers are arranged. Final packing to be done. Load my truck with stuff on Sunday to bring over Monday after the closing.

What the hell happened to the Vols men's team today. Totally embarrassed.

Ken have you ever heard of these guys before. I never had until today on the way home from work. What a great band.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could not have picked a better time of year to make your move; wish I could be there to help out.

Vols dickhead athletic director has fucked up everything he's touched at UT. I suppose yesterday was coach Pearl's last game there. Too much good old boy bullshit going on.

I googled the band but had never heard of them until your blog. I remember Rhino from Iron Butterfly. I damn sure like the music and album art. The figure of captain beyond seems to be androgynous.I am going to look for more of their music.

Mark said...

Well you can come on over when I get the place setup.

Odd that neither one of us ever heard of the band. How does that happen.