Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Its Tuesday



So far the house has been very good. Sleeping quite well. That in itself is a bonus. The only thing that sucks is taking a shower in a claw foot bathtub. No room at all. Will need to figure out how to fix that situation before too long.

Work is crazy busy. We really need more help and that is nowhere on the horizon. Money is tight because people are taking so long to pay us.
Can I please will the big prize in lotto.

I need a day trip to Asheville soon to reset my focus.

My prescription nasal spray I picked up today cost $70. It had better work better than the other prescription nasal spray to have never worked.

Nice pop song with horns.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate not having a walk-in shower; the older you get the worse problem the tub showering becomes.