Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Rain


Up to three inches of rain over the day and a half is expected.

The picture is of a little store in mountains. I did not go in. Maybe next time.

I have my home owners insurance. So I will have my total monthly mortgage today or tomorrow. I think it dropped a couple dollars based on  the homeowners being lower than figured.

Wow work has been totally insane this week. Yesterday was a complete nightmare. there seems to be a lot of money getting spent. Seems odd since no government claims to have any.

Packing is coming along quite nicely.

Guess I need to line up utilities for the house and I should be all set.

Talk with y'all later.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Lots of good things lining up for you my dear. Next stop... the girl.

Mark said...

Hopefully the girl will be coming soon.

Anonymous said...

Your house buying and impending move has been an adventure for all of us. All I can say is that you have worked for this and you deserve the best possible opportunity to have all that you need and want.